Steph Wilson is a Chartered Physiotherapist treating animals and humans in the North Wales area. With over 15 years of practice in the field in South London and Kent, she has moved back to North Wales bringing her knowledge and skills with her. Contact me if you or your animal have a specific problem or require expert advice on maintaining sound health and well being for optimum function and performance.
Choosing a Chartered physiotherapist ensures:-
- A full assessment and treatment will be completed with a clear path towards reaching your rehabilitation goals.
- Fully qualified Chartered Physiotherapist who keeps up to date with any current clinical research.
- Work with a Veterinary Referral which can be obtained by the owner or myself
- Have Professional and Public Liability Insurance
- Liaise with other professionals such as vets, farriers, behaviourists
- Adhere to the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy’s Regulations and Standards of Practice
Check my registration.